DIY Yogurt Mask Whitening Fast
Yogurt mask uses these lactic acids to exert the effect of removing the mask. Daily use makes the skin soft and delicate.
Practice is also very simple, just a hand.
Ingredients: a cup of milk, flour, and a small bowl.
Practices: 1. Place the milk in a warm place for several days, reset the large amount of lactic acid fermentation.
2. Put the appropriate amount of fermented milk and flour in a small bowl and mix well to form a thick flour paste.
(Don’t make it too thin, otherwise you won’t be able to thicken the mask.
) For fermented milk, low fat should not be used, it must be general whole milk.
Ideal if you can get fresh raw milk.
3. If necessary, add water to adjust the concentration.
After the materials are ready, the full facial procedure is followed: 1. Absorb fermented milk and massage for one minute.
2. Wipe the face with a hot towel.
3. Cover the whole face with milk mask and wait for 20?
After 30 minutes, wash with warm water.
4. Pat green tea or other slightly acidic lotion and wait for it to dry.
5. Rub the face with fermented milk as a cream.
(If you can’t stand its special smell, you can use fresh milk or mixed cream instead.) 6, the milk mask can also be used for washing your face. You don’t need to clean your face before and after use.
After four to five uses, the skin will have a completely new look.
Anyway, I still believe in DIY. Nutrition, freshness, and sweet milk are of course the best products for beauty.
Everyone, M, try it!