What types of people are not allowed to eat peanuts
No one does not know peanuts, and no one has ever eaten peanuts.
However, not all of these foods are suitable for everyone. Eating peanuts in certain groups of people may be harmful to life. Therefore, there are so many people who need to pay attention to them, they are not suitable for eating peanuts.
So, can some people not eat peanuts?
1. Gout patients: Gout is a disease caused by two purine metabolism disorders. The patient is complicated by hyperuricemia.
Because a high-fat diet will reduce uric acid excretion and aggravate the condition, peanuts should be fasted during the acute episode of gout, and only moderate amounts of food should be eaten during the gout relief period.
2. Cholecystectomy: Bile is important for the digestion and absorption of adults.
After a person eats, the gallbladder contracts, and bile is drained into the duodenum to facilitate digestion and absorption.
High-protein and high-aunt food stimulates the gallbladder the most, causing large amounts of bile to be released.
After the gallbladder is removed, the bile cannot be stored, which will inevitably affect the digestion of aunts such as peanuts.
3. Patients with gastric ulcer, chronic gastritis and chronic enteritis: These patients often have symptoms such as chronic abdominal pain, diarrhea or indigestion. It is advisable to eat a small number of meals on the diet, light and less oil.
Peanuts are nuts, which are too high in protein and unfortunately difficult to digest and absorb. Such patients should fast.
4. People who want to lose weight: The conversion and trace content of peanuts are very high. If they eat two or two fried peanut kernels, they will eat 581 kcal of energy, which is equivalent to eating five or two and a half steamed buns, so people who want to lose weight shouldRemote peanuts.
5. Diabetics: Diabetics need to control the total daily energy intake. Therefore, the daily use of cooking oil should not exceed three tablespoons (30g).
But 18 peanuts is equivalent to a spoonful of oil (10g), which can produce a conversion of 90 kcal.
6. Patients with hyperlipoproteinemia: Irrational diet is an important cause of hyperlipoproteinemia, so the principle of diet therapy is to limit and reduce the intake of saturated fatty acids and cholesterol.
Peanuts are high aunty and highly migratory foods. Eating more can only aggravate the condition, leading to the occurrence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases such as coronary heart disease and life-threatening.
After the introduction of the above content, everyone knows that peanuts are crispy and delicious, rich in nutrition, and cheap. They are a favorite snack for men, women and children, but if you belong to the above six types of peanuts, peanuts are not good for you.
Therefore, you must pay attention to it, for the sake of health, you must pay attention to the peanuts.